Cyber Security & AI
From Electronics hacking to coding your own tools in Python, you will have to work like a true hacker to finish the course.
The dream of every hacker. Watch Cyberange in action.
Hacking is a serious business, teaching hacking is even more! Watch this small demo video to understand more about cyberange andhow you can become a truehacker and a cyber security professional using Cyberange.
Real World, Scaled
Cyberange is a scaled model of the real world. Organizations can be simulated to better understand the state of cyber security.
An industry/organization is thoroughly researched and scaled model is constructed by bringing field experts.
Upon training completion, each user goes through fun but hard challenges to prove their skills. Not for the faint hearted!
Cyberange comes with a dashboard to track user progress, every registered organization gets their own dashboard to track their users progress.
Care is taken to accurately deploy real world softwares and hardware where applicable and possible.
If you want to learn hacking and wish to work professionally in the field of Cyber Security, than look no further! Apply today and get ahead in your career.
Awesome Missions Covered
From Electronics hacking to coding your own tools in Python, you will have to work as a true hacker to finish the course.
- • Taking over city Traffic Cameras. – Watching with Million Eyes
- • Controlling the Billboard– Power Rage
- • Digital Homes in your radar – Mr. Robot
- • DDOS –Fire Alarm Disruption – A Firefight
- • Fire and Smoke Detection Override. – A Failed Rescue
- • Finding the city’s Municipal Corporation to access Citizen data – The Die Hard way
- • Corporate Espionage – Duplicity.
- • Stock Market Down – Wolf of Wall Street.
- • Stealing Employee IDs – Imposter.
- • Car Key Unlock Challenge – Gone in 60 Seconds!
- • Bank Takeover – The Bank Job
- • Patient Record Manipulation – The Net.
- • Power Grid Hacking – Early Fireworks
- • Substation Overload – Lost in the Dark.
- • Dam Gate Control: Floods, Nature not Involved!
- • Rail takeover: Bad Day at the station
- • Traffic Light Control: Everything’s Green
- • HVAC Control: Tapes are burning
- • Telecom Hacking: Operation Takedown